Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For my strobist friends


So if you follow me on facebook you already know I have a new found passion for photography. Aside from the music I find this a great creative outet and have always had an interest in graphics and photos, especially the surreal style.

Anyways during the summer I picked up a Canon DSLR and a couple of prime lenses..and quickly progressed to a couple of flashes, some wireless triggers, and a softbox. Now I'm learning as much as possible about lighting, as well as how to shape it.. which brings me todays topic of Honeygrids.

I was looking for an inexpensive option to add grids to my small portable flashes and came across several expensive options. I almost bought the Honl package, which is a little pricey for what it is, but I then I came across Honeygrids. A nice design and a very fair price..plus they ship pretty cheap into Canada from the US, which is always a bonus. So if you're looking into light modifiers check em out.. http://www.honeycombgrids.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting, thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly delighted to discover this. cool job!