Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Worldwide.

Ah, my second installment. Today I'll let you in on a secret...

Ok, it's not TV-scandalous or anything, but every so often I like to google myself. Why? Just to see what is being written, reviews, links to my sites, etc. It's like a measurement of who's paying attention to my music. So far so good...lol

Anyways todays title is because I was quite shocked to see one of my remixes (Beyonce's Ring the Alarm feat. Pitbull) had been released not once, but twice.. without me even knowing about it. Now, I'm cool with out getting any loot, cuz hey its free exposure and I really dont own the rights to the song anyways...but it would have been nice to at least know about it, and get a free copy or two ya' know?!

So the first one was pressed up on vinyl and released in Europe... I think UK and Germany from what I can tell... it's on a compilation called 'Asiatic Flavaz vol.4' Here's the cover:

The second one was released on a dance CD in Russia. It's called 'Party Up'. Here's the cover:



It's good to know my music is travelling around the world...

No comments: