Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Yoo...

It's been a minute since the last update..but that's a good thing I guess... it means things are staying busy. So what have I been up to?

Well.. I was asked to submit a remix for a new artist signed to Universal Canada by the name of Roz Bell. It's radically different than the original so I don't know if they'll use it or not, but here's a link for you to check it out. So far the feedback's been good... Let me know what you think . http://www.zshare.net/audio/255231024ba541/

Also, just about finished a new remix for Sean Kingston's 'beautiful girls' song. I kept it upbeat and added in some serious drums and low end for the clubs. I think the DJ's are going like it. I think you will too.... i'll post it up when it's finished.

Other than that I'm off to LA at month end for the BumSquad DJ's family reunion. Last year was alot of fun... and this year I heard something about a yacht party. Crazy.


Right after that I'm thinking of attending a producers conference in NYC...but I need to work out the details still, as the Power Summit is just down the road in October, and I need to decide if I should hit one or both. Time to sell some more tracks!


Until next time...

No comments: