Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

LA 2 NY

It's just after 12am here on the westcoast and I have to get up in 4 hrs to catch my flight...but I didnt want to hear my boy Justin say "update your blog mannnnn.... people wanna know"... so JP, this one's for you.

I'm off to LA this week for the BumSquad DJ reunion. Last year was pretty crazy... hanging out at the Universal Records office, having the best sushi EVER, meeting The Game, Daz, Lupe Fiasco, and running into Snoop Dogg at a house party. So I have high expectations for this year.. but I think it's gonna be off to a good start as we are supposed to be attending the Hollywood premiere of Rush Hour 3. Sweet...

After that week, it's off to NYC to hang out with some fellow producers and hopefully check out a bit of the city. It's funny because I'm there mainly for business but everyone is giving me their wish list for presents... yep, even my mom is hitting me up...it's all about the shopping I guess... lol

Anyways, here's a few pics from this week... the first one is myself and Charz (from Sketch Bros.) performing at the BC Lions (CFL) pre-game show. The second one is me DJ'ing at the Puma Clothing store here in Vancouver, BC. Thanks for the free shoes & hoody guys.

Ok, time for bed. I hope they have good snacks on the plane.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.